1. Agricultural and Rural Development
RUDAG aims to efficiently implement high impact projects and programs in rural development and agriculture. Our team of experts helps in a wide range of development interventions in these sectors thus playing a significant role in enhancing the economic development activities required to meet the aspirations of the rural communities in the African continent.
2. Farm Management and Agribusiness Development
RUDAG’s Farm Management and Agribusiness Development Services, moreover, provide an overview of agricultural potential in specific areas by assessing current and future business trends that are likely to impact the investment decisions of clients.
In these subdivisions, RUDAG offers the following specialized services:
- Investments Appraisals, Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Agribusiness Management and Farming Joint Venture Operations
- Farm Reformation Options
- Land Information and Management Systems and Land Mapping (LIS, GIS, Satellite Imaginary)
- Crop Production, Marketing and Advice
- Production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products
- Livestock Management and Breeding
- Design and delivery of trainings in farm management and agribusiness development
3. Agricultural Engineering Services
RUDAG provides independent, objective, technical engineering services at the production agriculture grassroots as well as sophisticated research, demonstration, or test facilities. Our company also completes design for natural resource and infrastructure projects.
4. Biogas Plants / Energy
Conversion of effluent to biogas and gas to power by means of a turbine. Involved in various projects where we assist with the commissioning of biogas plants in South-Africa. Biogas plants are appropriate to the technical abilities and economic capacity of farmers. Biogas technology is extremely appropriate to the ecological and economic demands of the future. Biogas technology is progressive.